The Account Manager at MobileFuse will be responsible for managing key accounts, working closely with both external and internal clients. The Account Manager will be part of the Advertising Operations team and located in our Waltham, MA or New York City office. Key responsibilities and requirements include the following:
- Implement a number of complex advertising programs including the QA, setup, launch, and billing.
- Closely monitor account performance against client objectives.
- Proactively manage any issues with key partners and internal team members.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with Sales Team in terms of challenges, roadblocks and conveying steps being taken to resolution.
- Expert in all internal and external tools and systems used to setup and monitor accounts success.
- 1+ years of experience managing customer relationships, preferably within the mobile or online advertising industry
- Proven experience in a sales support role and superior client service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting ability
- h5 attention to detail, organizational abilities, analytical and time management skills
- Desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead client meetings and internal team meetings
- Location: Waltham, MA or New York, NY
How to apply:
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to Julie Wentzell at email@example.com.
Compensation: DOE. Base salary and Bonus Compensation Package.
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.