MobileFuse is a leading mobile advertising network based in Waltham, MA (moving to our new Downtown Boston office in Dec 2018). A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Designer: we are looking for candidates who have a desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones. The perfect candidate pays attention to details and takes great pride in their work. Take advantage of this opportunity to use your talents and creativity to design and develop captivating experiences for Mobile Devices.
This is an individual contributor role. This position works on, and leads multiple projects to provides solutions to complex problems. This role works in close cooperation with our Design Developers to create user experiences that delight our customers.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with a creative and fresh approach
- Knowledge of mobile app (Android & iOS preferred) and web usability best practices
- Strong portfolio of digital design
- Mastery of Photoshop and/or Illustrator to build and create production ready assets
- Exceptional wireframing and interaction design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq or similar tools
- Proficient with image file formats (PNG, JPEG, …) with HTML 5, CSS and neighboring technologies
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to build a simple web site from scratch)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with JustAds, Celtra, or similar self-serve Rich Media Development Platforms
- Experience in online advertising
MobileFuse offers a competitive work environment and an opportunity to work with innovative thinkers and leaders. We believe in the perfect balance of work and fun to maximize productivity and offer flexible work hours as well as a casual work environment. We offer competitive pay, medical benefits, and all the coffee you can drink! Our world revolves around cutting edge technology and harvesting the best talent possible. If you believe you match these qualifications, then we can’t wait to speak with you!
How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.